|Deadline for Speaker Registration||May 20, 2022|
|Deadline for In-person Participant Registration||June 27, 2022|
|Deadline for Remote Participant Registration||July 6, 2022|
- - All deadline dates are in Japan Standard Time (JST).
- - The deadline date is based on the arrival date of your application form and the confirmation of your payment of the registration fee to the registration office.
<Important Notice for authors>
- - At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the Conference by the Speaker Registration deadline for the paper to be presented in the Conference. In other words, if no author registers for the conference, the paper will not be included in the Technical Digest.
- - Please note that the number of presentations per fully registered person is limited to three including invited papers.
- - No-show papers will not be published on IEEE Xplore.
- - Guidance on registration for post-deadline paper presenters will be provided at the timing of submission.
There are four registration categories depending on whether you are an in-person speaker, a remote speaker, an in-person participant or a remote participant.
|In-person speaker||Speaker attending the conference on-site
|Remote speaker||Speaker attending the conference remotely
|In-person participant||Participant (non speaker) attending the conference on-site|
|Remote participant||Participant (non speaker) attending the conference remotely|
- - All payments must be made in Japanese Yen.*1
|Registration Categories||Member types||Registration Fee||It includes
* The contents may be change due to the situation of COVID-19.
- *1 Currency exchange rate as of January 2022 is 1USD≒130(JPY) 1EURO≒136(JPY).
- *2 Member rate is applied to the members of
- The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (IEICE)
- IEEE Photonics Society
- IEEE Communications Society
- *3 Student rate is applicable only to those who have student status at the time of the Conference.
Students are required to submit a scanned image file (in either jpeg or pdf format) of their student ID via online registration form. Those who cannot present a student ID will be required to apply for Member or Non-Member and pay the balance.
Please be advised that student rate will not be applied for students who have a full-time job.
Payment should be made in Japanese yen and can be made only with Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, AMEX or JCB).
Payments cannot be made with "cards that are not compatible with 3D Secure" due to the rule change of VISA and MasterCard that became effective on November 5, 2021.
If your card issuer does not support 3D Secure, you will not be able to make a payment.
Please contact your card issuer to find out if it is compatible with 3D Secure.
Receipt can be downloaded from your registration account.
After you complete on-line registration, a reply e-mail will be sent to the registered e-mail address automatically.
If you do not receive it within 24 hours, please contact the Registration Office.
Changes of Registration
Please revise your personal information by logging-in to your registration account.
If you would like to change your registration category, please contact the Registration Office.
If you cancel your registration, please be sure to notify the Registration Office by e-mail immediately. The following cancellation fee will apply, based on the date when the notification of cancellation is received by the Registration Office. However, if you are the author of the papers listed on the conference proceedings, your registration fee will not be refunded.
|Date of Receipt of Your Notification||Cancellation Fee for Refund|
|On and before June 27, 2022||JPY 5,000 for registration|
|On and after June 28, 2022||No refund available|
* About the refund:
The refund will be made via the credit card company which you have used for the registration.
Important Notice to enter Japan
To enter Japan, please carefully check here.
OECC/PSC 2022 Registration Office
c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.
Business Hours: 10:00-17:00 (Closed on Saturday, Sunday and National Holiday)