Postdeadline Paper Submission Guideline
- Paper Submission due date:
- 23:59:59 Friday, June 17, 2022 (Japan Standard Time, UTC+9)
- Acceptance/rejection Notification:
- Notification e-mail will be sent to authors by Sunday, July 3, 2022.
Accepted paper list will be shown at the conference site as well as on the website by Monday, July 4, 2022
- 17:25-18:25 on Wednesday, July 6, 2022
- Presentation type:
- Oral only / Each time slot: To be announced in the acceptance notice (email and website)
Presentation should be given either by on-site or by real-time online, latter of which should be backed up by pre-recording.
- Speaker Registration due date:
- 23:59:59 Tuesday, July 5, 2022 (Japan Standard Time, UTC+9)
At this moment, OECC/PSC 2022 is planned to be held in a hybrid format (a combination of in-person and virtual participation options). The domestic participants (residents in Japan) are requested to attend the conference in person at Toyama. The overseas participants may attend remotely if there is a difficulty in entering Japan. In this case, we request the speaker to make the presentation in live using Zoom Webinar. The information for the overseas participants who are planning in-person participation ia available here.
Original papers reporting on new research and development results as well as practical implementations and applications in the technical areas as described in the Scope are solicited.
The speakers of accepted postdeadline papers are required to complete their registration no later than Tuesday, July 5, 2022 (JST). If your registration fee has not been paid before July 5, your presentation should be withdrawn automatically. The paper which is NOT presented at the conference will not be cited on IEEE Xplore. On-line registration is available here.
Step 1 : Prepare your manuscript using the template
- Each author is requested to write a 35-word abstract and a three-page paper using the designated template.
Please DO NOT change the layout or font pre-set on this template.
Step 2 : Create PDF file
- Authors must create a PDF file to submit the manuscript.
- The PDF file MUST be IEEE Xplore compliant to be published on it. To ensure this, we strongly recommend to use the IEEE PDF eXpress at https://ieee-pdf-express.org.
You will need the Conference ID for OECC/PSC 2022.
Conference ID: 53152X
Step 3 : Submission
- The submission will be made via the on-line submission system. Go to the system from the button at the top of this page. Procedure on the system is as follows;
- Start with “Create an Account” and log in with Log-in ID and Password you have created.
- Click “New Submission” and follow the procedure filling in the “Authors/Affiliations”, “Presentation Information”, “Copyright Transfer” and “File Upload” pages.
- You can add another submission or edit the previous submission by logging in your account until the submission deadline.
- O1. Core/Access/Data Center Networks and Subsystems
- O2. Transmission Systems and Subsystems
- O3. Optical Fibers, Cables and Fiber Devices
- O4. Optical Active Devices and Modules
- O5. Optical Passive Devices and Modules
- P1. Photonic Switching Devices, Systems, and Networks
- P2. Photonics for Computing and Deep Learning Applications
All rights are reserved by the Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (the "IEICE"), for all accepted contributed and invited papers.
In the event the submitted paper is not accepted or is withdrawn by the author(s) before acceptance, the agreement of copyright transfer becomes null and void. For further information, please refer to the “Copyright Transfer” page on the submission system.
OECC/PSC 2022 Program Office
c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.