The OECC/PSC 2022 will present Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards.
Eligibility to compete for Best Student Paper Award
If you fulfill the eligibility below, please indicate whether you wish to be considered as a candidate for the Best Student Paper Award. Candidates must submit a copy of their student ID with facial photo.
Awardees will be announced and presented during conference.
- The principal author should be a full-time graduate and undergraduate student under 35 years old as of paper submission.
- The student author should apply by ticking the appropriate box in the on-line paper submission form.
- The student author should be registered for the conference.
- The student author should be the presenter of his/her work at the conference.
- No financial help will be provided for conference registration, transportation and accommodation by the conference organizers.
- Note: Postdeadline Papers are not part of this competition.